How To Reach Us
You may contact board members and committee chairs individually by email. You can find their emails on the PRNC Board Page. You may email the entire board with your concern or suggestion.
You may contact the board using our mailing address:
PRNC P.O. Box 7337
Porter Ranch, California 91327-7337
You may leave us a voicemail at: 818 217-0279
Contact the Webmaster
How We Would Like To Reach You
You may sign up for our communications in the green box in the upper right. We regularly send out emails with events and news. If you provide your phone number we can also provide you with a call to let you know about our meetings.
Who qualifies as a PRNC stakeholder?
Anyone who lives, owns or rents property, or works within the PRNC area qualifies as a stakeholder.
How do stakeholders participate in the PRNC?
- Come to meetings and get informed by guest speakers on subjects affecting Porter Ranch.
- Speak Up on agenda items during their consideration by the Board. Please complete a “Speaker Card” to address the Board on agenda item. Limit your comments to 2 minutes.
- Comment on items not on the agenda during the Public Comment Period of the agenda.
- Note: Only Board Members are permitted to vote on PRNC actions or positions. Thus, it's important for you to participate in the election process and to provide your input to the Board at regularly scheduled meetings.
- Take Action as recommended by the Board during meetings or communications to express your opinion to relevant parties. For example at one time the Board asked stakeholders to express their concern to the Fire Chief about sufficient 911 response teams. Public comment was effective in preventing reduced service.
- Participate on PRNC committees.
- Vote for Board members in PRNC elections.
- Run for a seat on the Board.